How to Get the Most Out Of Your Execution Plan
Firstly, if you are a member of the GSA’s Success Lab please email questions about this Execution Plan (or any other mindset question) to email@example.com
Or post questions in the Global Success Academy Engage Facebook Group.
Here’s how to get the most out of the content in this Execution Plan:
- Read the entire EP once – Read through this entire Execution Plan, then watch any videos and download the resources. Don’t execute on the steps until you have finished reading/watching the entire EP. This will help you understand the progression of the steps and put them into context.
- Complete the steps – This Execution Plan is a checklist. Each step builds upon the next. Complete each step in order.
Lastly, here’s how to use the Execution Plan interface.
View the example EP below…
- Progress Bar – The Progress Bar shows you the percentage of the EP you have completed.
- Check boxes – Click the check box to indicate completion of a EP Step or EP Section.
- Course Sections – An Execution Plan is a series of steps that lead to the completion of milestones. In this example there are four milestones entitled Start Here, Success Goal Setting, Resources and Action Steps.
- Course Steps – Each Course Section contains a video lesson or multiple action steps.
- Arrows – Use the Arrow Buttons to open and close the Course Steps in the EP.