About This Course
We often become more committed to a false premise when confronted with evidence that we should change our mind.
Oddly – logic appears to be the worst possible tool for getting someone to change their mind.
What psychologists refer to as the “Backfire Effect” is simply explained if we understand how the brain works – where the superhighways are and why we sometimes take the backroads to a conclusion.
Whats In The Understanding Irrational Behaviour Execution Plan?
- Why the fight or flight response is lightning quick and logic is as slow as a wet week of Sundays
- What to do to slow down the fight or flight response so that we don’t automatically fire up for no reason
- The five ‘tonics’ for the Limbic system
- How to use the 5 tonics to balance your system so that it becomes less reactive
- How to turn impulsive reactions into considered responses
- What the Streisand effect is and how to avoid it
- Practical steps to implement the 5 tonics so that they don’t interrupt your life and
- Self-completion assignments to ensure you implement these concepts into your daily life.