About This Course
Our work lives have become increasingly demanding, presenting us with ever more complex challenges at a near-relentless pace. Add in personal or family needs, and it’s easy to feel constantly overwhelmed.
Our typical response to ever-growing workloads is to work harder and put in longer hours, rather than to step back and examine what makes us do this and find a new way of operating.
If feeling overwhelmed is an ongoing struggle, it is likely that you have assumptions that are keeping you stuck in unproductive behaviours.
Overwhelm isn’t actually about what is going on outside of you – it is all about what is going on inside of you.
What’s in the Strategies for Overcoming Overwhelm Execution Plan?
- Learn what overwhelm actually is
- Discover the 8 most common causes of overwhelm
- Find out the impact of feeling perpetually overwhelmed
- Learn how to pinpoint the cause of your overwhelm and reduce 80% of your stress
- Discover what you need to do to set clear boundaries
- Find out how perfectionism adds to overwhelm
- Work out how to outsource or delegate and which tasks you shouldn’t do yourself
- Learn why multitasking is a myth and find out what to do instead
- Understand the importance of challenging your feelings to get to the bottom of overwhelm
- Observe your energy levels and revitalise by doing things that feel good to you; things that are positive, comforting, healthy and above all uplifting.
- Self-completion assignments to ensure you implement these concepts into your daily life.
So many people think about overwhelm and know they’re overwhelmed but never do anything about it. The best way to deal with overwhelm is to take action: apply the strategies in this execution plan and you will discover there’s nothing more freeing than dealing with the problem at the source.
Overwhelm doesn’t have to be part of your life. You can be happy and not have to feel overwhelmed all the time.