About This Course
Understanding that some of your personality traits are strongly linked to your lifespan will enable you to further cultivate those traits to enjoy health and vitality into your 80s and beyond.
Research indicates that these characteristics can be enhanced at any age.
Simply put: cultivate these 5 personality traits to ensure a long, healthy life.
What’s in the Personality and Ageing Execution Plan?
- Define the 5 traits: conscientiousness, purposefulness, optimism, emotional intelligence and inner tranquillity.
- Learn how to develop the ability to be efficient and organised.
- Discover the ‘silver bullet’ that will increase your resilience and give you more ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Find out why having a clear direction with goals that energise you will allow you to flow through life more easily and contribute to your lifespan
- Learn how being purposeful is linked to areas of the brain enabling self-awareness and decision making
- Recognise the difference between an optimistic view and a pessimistic view of your life and learn how these differing views will have a profound effect on how you do your life
- Learn how to develop an ordered mind and emotional stability so that you will experience inner tranquillity and add years to your life.
- Discover how mixing with other people will help you develop your social skills and strengthen the link between your relationships and your lifespan.
- Self-completion assignments to ensure you implement these concepts into your daily life.