About This Course
Learn the 7 simple steps to breaking free of the habits that hold you back!
The Overcoming Compulsive Behaviour Execution Plan contains a comprehensive seven step process you’ll be able to use to break free from the habits that have been holding you back. Expect to find an explanation of what drives compulsive behaviour, the role our emotions play and a step by step guide on how to break the cycle and step off the rollercoaster.
Doing so will make it possible to move toward your goals in leaps and bounds, since you’ll no longer be getting in your own way!
What’s Inside The Overcoming Compulsive Behaviour Execution Plan?
- Understanding compulsive behaviour and why we do it.
- How the ‘negative’ emotions drive compulsive behaviour.
- Why you need to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- The role of detachment, distraction and mood altering.
- How to break the cycle and step off the rollercoaster.
- How to use a change in perspective to your advantage when fighting a compulsion.
- 7 simple steps to overcoming compulsive behaviours easily.
- Self completion assignments that will ensure you are implementing the concepts from this execution plan into your daily life.