About This Course
More than ever we need to handle a massive workload, turn up for our friends, relate to our partner, be an inspiration to our kids and find a meaningful purpose in life.
Perhaps that’s why the most searched term in the personal development field is “how do I get more resilience?”
This Execution Plan focuses on what creates and what depletes your ability to bounce back from adversity, exhaustion or plain old tiredness.
But resilience is more than your ability to survive trying and/or difficult circumstances.
What's Inside the Maintaining Resilience Execution Plan?
- How to “top up” your sleep reserves so that you are running on a full tank,
- What to do to get your biology humming along like a well-oiled machine,
- How to turn yourself into a healthy eater,
- Ways in which you can exercise that are fun and attractive (to you),
- Methods for getting front of your “to do“ list,
- How to increase your “endurance” ability,
- How to find your inner, deepest source of energy,
- Methods of managing your “load” so that its easier to control,
- How to rise above the day to day trials and tribulations,
- When and how to find space and “recover” spent or wasted energy.