About The Course
Have you ever felt like you don’t belong?
Like your friends or work colleagues are going to discover you’re a fraud, and you don’t actually deserve your job and accomplishments?
If so, you’re in good company. These feelings are known as imposter syndrome. An estimated 70% of people experience these imposter feelings at some point in their lives, according to The International Journal of Behavioural Science.
If you feel you are holding yourself back, if you feel like you suffer from chronic self-doubt, or delay taking action because of fear of failure, or you are unable to internalise your successes then it is time to put these feelings of inadequacy to bed and make sure your perceptions about your ability and performance line up with your talent and achievements.
This session offers an understanding of what imposter syndrome is and how to deal with it effectively. This is very important in today’s increasingly competitive world.
What’s Inside The Imposter Syndrome Execution Plan?
- Understand imposter syndrome
- Discover that over 70% of people experience imposter feelings at some point in their life
- Learn that even the most successful people feel this way
- Meet famous people who have experienced imposter syndrome
- Find out the 5 common patterns in people who experience imposter feelings
- Realise that imposter syndrome doesn’t go away with any form of success
- Learn why people experience imposter syndrome
- Discover 10 ways deal with imposter syndrome
- Find out the common thoughts and feelings associated with imposter syndrome
- Self-completion assignments to ensure you implement these concepts into your daily life.