About This Course
True emotional pain occurs when emotions are buried and left to fester and rot. Though you might think that emotional pain is relatively unobtrusive, nothing could be further from the truth.
Over time these emotions compound upon one another to manifest in a number of toxic ways slowly eroding our overall wellbeing. These powerful emotions have a major effect on our behaviour and the way in which we make decisions.
Instead of waiting for healing to happen, we have to get proactive about healing ourselves and stop letting things fester and rot inside. Overcoming emotional pain is a process that requires more than just time – it requires careful introspection.
What’s Inside The Healing Emotional Pain Execution Plan?
- Understand how we create suffering in our lives and how to stop it.
- Learn how to accept and work through discomfort and pain.
- Discover how to examine your reactive defence mechanisms to reveal what you are actually afraid of.
- What to do in the moment – learn how to create the space you need to be able to choose your reaction.
- Learn and apply the 6 specific steps to healing your emotional pain.
- Discover the 6 general practices you can implement to help you to open up and move through your own emotional pain.