About This Course
Understanding what emotional intelligence is and why it’s so important in the workplace is crucial in today’s increasingly competitive world.
People are by nature emotional creatures, but only the emotionally intelligent can recognise emotions—both their own and others—and work with them to reach the best possible outcome for everyone.
Simply put – emotional intelligence gives us opportunities to succeed personally and professionally.
What’s in the Emotional Intelligence at Work Execution Plan?
- EQ defined – what’s needed for personal competence and social competence at work?
- Why EQ at work so important?
- How do you improve your self-awareness?
- Meet your Happy chemicals and learn 11 hacks to amp them up
- What to do in the moment – learn how to create the space you need to be able to choose your reaction
- Learn how to improve your ability to regulate yourself
- How Does low EQ show Up at Work?
- Discover 7 ways to be more empathetic
- Learn how to improve your social skills
- Self-completion assignments to ensure you implement these concepts into your daily life.